Tuesday 18 March 2014

Cuter in Coral!

For quite some time now I have been longing and waiting to do a piece in coral. My first choice would be a cute little dresser. I don't happen to have any dressers on hand right now although my house looks like a furniture store some days. However I did have this cute little stand awaiting its future makeover. 
I wasn't quite sold on one design until today! It hit me just like that...CORAL!!! I immediately text my mom (my go to girl when it comes to furniture) and said "Coral!" and she knew just what I was talking about. With her confirming my thoughts I went straight to work. 

Here's the little darling before: 

And here she is after 3 coats of her coral color. Still a little "pinkish" but what came next fixed all that!  

After some light distressing she got a dark wax - boy did that bring out her coral side good! Woo I'm in love. 








Now don't you agree? Everything is cuter in coral! 




Linking up to:
Embracing Change

This post was:
Embracing Change

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project! It looks great.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina