Monday 3 June 2013

Seated Racer

 Welcome back! Are you ready for another makeover? Hang on to your seats! No Literally...were talking about a seat today. 

An old office chair that was covered in a fabric-too-close-to-carpet to be exact! 

The first thing I did was take the arms off...who needs arms on a chair anyway?
 As soon as the arms came off it all came flooding back to me! Didn't I just make over this chair? Oh yea I kind of did, here with this one: 

With some added know how from my previous chair makeover I began to remove the fabric. Look what I found! EEEWWW Uglier fabric! 

 The process went about the same as the last and here it was when I re assembled it. 
But you know me, Plain Jane just wont do! Don't get me wrong it was fine like this but I knew I could do better and make it a little extra special.

So with a few red racing stripes and a fun industrial-style number added its much more modern.

I mean...come on it has to be more modern then this right? 

I wonder if I will find a 3rd chair needing to be modernised? You never know. Until next time! 

Linking up to:

Embracing Change

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful transformation of this chair Christina :-) you did a great job!
    glad to have stopped by today from If It's Not Baroque link party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ingrid! Its so great to have you stop by :) Take your time and look around! Ill check out your blog too!

      Delete

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina