Friday 28 June 2013

Beach Wood Console Table

Ever since I made over our bathroom in a beach theme I have loved the beach look. Then I stumbled upon some great blogs with beach themed tables like this one at Upcycled Treasures.

I wanted to try my hand at a "beach wood" look so here it goes:

 First a coat of white:

Then a grey wash technique.
 Looking more like wood grain now.
Then the table got a whole coat of poly to protect the new "beach wood" finish. 


 I've got to say I think it turned out great. 

OH and before I forget! Be sure to follow me on bloglovin'!!  

Linking up to: 
Embracing Change

Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

mop it up mondays

1 comment:

  1. You did great, your table turned out beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina