Thursday 16 May 2013

A Dainty Pair

As you may know Kijiji is one of my favorite places to look for furniture and as you will see in this post it never disappoints!

I spotted these two beauties and at $10 (for the pair) I couldn't go wrong.    


A friend of mine has just made over her living room and asked me to keep an eye out for a coffee table for her. When I saw these I knew it was the perfect match! You can see here the chairs I have already done for her new updated space. 

They got a good coat of primer. 
After that they got a coat of off white, some distressing and to finish them off and coat of dark wax. 

Here is the finished pair:
The coffee table...


The end table...


 Just look at those legs! 

I brought them over and we set them up in the space, it looks fantastic! I will share a picture soon when she sends me one.  

I hope you liked todays post. Please leave a comment and be sure to follow me to get all the latest makeovers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina