Saturday 2 March 2013

Wine Rack/Table...Re-Do

Here is a piece I had re purposed this summer and did not get around to posting. While out on a yard sale hunt I tracked down this cute little wine rack/table...for $2, how can you pass up a deal like that? You cant! So I took the little beauty home! The white paint on the legs was in excellent shape but I was not very fond of the wood grain top, it HAD to go! 


 So out with the old and in with the new! A fresh coat of blue and a few stencils and we were set! 







Here it is in it's new home, our master bath holding pretty towels and bath 
items! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina