Tuesday 21 August 2012

Who could say such a thing??

I had gone to a yard sale (I know your surprised right?)Well right before I left I asked the lady how much for the rocking chair tucked behind her. She said ONE DOLLAR..take a moment...breath that in! She then goes on to say...."My husband was going to BURN IT
I quietly cried inside at the thought of this poor little rocker turning into ashes! Then I did an internal happy dance because I was SAVING IT!! Oh that feeling of rescuing an unwanted piece of furniture is bliss! You fellow DIYers know what I mean!  

I have a 15 month old and knew I wanted to makeover this little chair just for her! So Pink it would be! 

I Sewed up a quick pillow to use as a seat cushion...

Or back rest and it was ready to be loved! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina