Monday 20 August 2012

What do you mean its a tree skirt?



I found this tree skirt, new with tags at a yard sale for 50 cents! With that price I swooped it up and decided to come up with the plan later! I looked at the print and thought it was so pretty it could be clothes! So then I tried it on..about 10 different ways! Finally it hit me!!!   

It may be summer right now but this bad boy is going to be my new coat come fall!! I sewed up some arms and that was about it! It already had the buttons down the front (how convenient)!

 Im pretty sure come christmas I will be stalking the tree skirt isle for new coats!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out todays post! I would love to hear from you, please leave your comments or questions and I will try my hardest to respond to each one.

Christina